27 October to 16 November 2012
· 2012 is the second year this lovely event is being held.
· Six art galleries in the village - and a little beyond - will show ceramics for a couple of weeks all at the same time. It works - and it is such a pleasure to wander - Meander! - from gallery to gallery and see so much excellent South African pottery.
· Franschhoek is exactly the right place to do this – there are some good little galleries - and plenty of pit stops for food and liquid refreshments.
· It’s a safe village, so your vehicles can be safely parked and left.
· Each gallery does its own thing - showing whatever they choose – which means each venue is a new discovery!
|Click on image to enlarge|