Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kiln, Blunger and Production Line for Sale

I have the following for sale, situated in Krugersdorp, JHB:










  
12 cubic foot electric kiln
made by Ultrafurn
Inside size: 84cm high x 56cm wide x 73cm deep
comes with: Fully Automatic electronic controller (6 programmes), 12 kiln shelves, way too many props.
Curcuit breaker from switch board
2 years old, excellent condition
R20 000-00
please note this is a 3 phase kiln.
  
Blunger, 200L.
made by Van Tuyl
elctric, plugs into wall
2 years old, excellent condition, hardly used.
R8000-00

Salt & pepper production line set-up
This includes master moulds and 50 working moulds of my 'lovers' salt and pepper sets.
This range has been extensively marketed and comes with an existing client base.
The most popular design is that of the SA flag (see picture).
I've worked really hard on this range and wouldn't like to see it discontinued - it would make me
very happy if someone would like to 'adopt' it and keep it going. I do believe that with the right marketing,
 it could prove to be extremely popular!
An ideal 'filler' product to an existing production line.
R15000-00 neg. please call me to discuss this if you are interested? 
Please call me to discuss any of these items further.
078 236 4218

linda.crazypotter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment